Project Consulting & Planning
Overview of tasks and services
Our project managers at Project Consulting & Planning support all enquiries from the Medical Faculty of the University of Cologne, as well as from external parties, on the concept, planning and cost calculation of clinical trials. We advise on all services that the CTCC can offer for trial planning and execution. For members of the medical faculty of the University of Cologne, as well as other faculties of the University of Cologne, our consulting services are always free of charge.
CTCC supports you in the preparation and execution of all types of clinical research, such as trials on drugs or medical devices, surgical studies, studies on rare diseases, or on the development of registries. Depending on your requirements, CTCC can put your complete study into practice, from study idea to publication; or you can choose the appropriate support for your project from our service portfolio.
If you need support for a specific project, our competent team will be happy to help you with your project. We advise you, plan the project with you, and prepare a cost calculation as well as an offer for the services of CTCC or the project as a whole. With our many years of experience, we can also support you with applications to public funding bodies such as the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), the German Research Foundation (DFG), the German Cancer Aid / German Children's Cancer Aid, or the Joint Federal Committee (G-BA).
Make an appointment with us! We will be happy to visit you, or schedule a meeting at the CTCC.
Appointments: Phone +49-221-478-88147, E-Mail projektplanungzks-koeln.de
- Planning of clinical trials with regard to feasibility, concept and design, GCP conformity, regulatory classification and administrative aspects, quality assurance, sponsor function, cooperation, financing and cost planning, operational management
- Financial planning of projects, preparation of partial or full cost calculations
- Support in the acquisition of third-party funds (funding applications)
- Support in negotiations and contracting with funding parties
- Advice with the sponsorship of the University of Cologne
- GCP advice on clinical trials if required
- Advice on cooperation with further partners and the establishment of study committees
- Planning and coordination of the tasks of CTCC within a clinical trial (responsibility split)
Operational study execution
Once you have decided on support from CTCC, a project manager will be assigned to your project, beginning from the operative implementation of the study. This project manager will support you in the further implementation of your project. You will find information on this on the Project Management page.
Team Project Consulting & Planning
|Name||Titel||Function||Fon +49 221 478-||Fax +49-221-478-|
|Harnischmacher, Urs||Dipl.-Biol.||Lead Project Consulting & Planning||88126||88209||urs.harnischmacher[at]uk-koeln.de|
|Limburg, Endrik||Dr. rer.nat.||Project Manager Consulting & Planning||89733||88209||endrik.limburg[at]uk-koeln.de|
|Schmalz, Petra||Dr. rer. medic.||Project Manager Consulting & Planning||88151||88209||petra.schmalz[at]uk-koeln.de|